Talk

Advanced search

The Spraying Boob Club

(8 Posts)
YanknCock Sun 18-Oct-09 14:34:43

A few days ago, I was feeding DS at a rest stop while having my dinner, and stopped to wind him. I didn't put my boob away. Was so engrossed in winding DS that I didn't notice I was completely spraying my food with breastmilk until DH kindly pointed it out.

I get a good spray at least once a day, usually straight in DS's hair, sometimes in mine, sometimes in DS's face. And now sometimes in my food (sigh).

I guess I should be pleased that I'm certainly making enough milk, but it's rather annoying to be like a bloody sprinkler, especially when we're out somewhere. I have no problem feeding in public, but think it's only a matter of time before someone spots the jets or gets an extra shot in their coffee!

Anyone else?

PuzzleRocks Sun 18-Oct-09 15:20:27

I have actually used spray whilst feeding 6 month old DD to stop a temper tantrum in my 2.6 year old DD. Very effective, she fell about laughing.

littleweed10 Sun 18-Oct-09 15:24:01

yep, I have q very quick let down, and that, combined with baby looking interested at everything around him apart from feeding, means that discreet feeding is most certainly OUT!

PacificWerewolfwoohood Sun 18-Oct-09 15:25:37

grin at your stories
envy at you ability to spray <<mutters darkly about low supply problems>>

<<Cheers up again>>: I remember a greatuncle when I was a child being able to spray milk across a room from his moob blush! He did have a tumour that made him produce prolactin, mind you...

LissyGlitter Sun 18-Oct-09 15:35:53

Hehe, I remember this! Looking forward to it starting again when I have this baby. I LOVED having so much milk.

StealthPolarBear Sun 18-Oct-09 15:42:29

DD quite often has a milk shower.
I feel it must be good for her so make sure to wipe it all over her face

HalloweenIsSofaKingScary Sun 18-Oct-09 18:54:28

I managed to accidently spray my friend when I was feeding DS at toddler club.

It whooshed right in the air then landed on her knee.grin

Cometrickortreatingwithme Sun 18-Oct-09 18:58:49

Mine looked like I had struck oil the other day.

DP and ds looked on in amazement as dd and I got a good soaking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now