Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

BEBE GLOTON- The first breastfeeding doll is out in the market!

(11 Posts)
Prettybetty Thu 15-Oct-09 12:49:41

BEBE GLOTON click here

bunnybunyip Thu 15-Oct-09 15:01:15

Trying to watch the video, but its too long. what does the doll actually do?

HellBent Thu 15-Oct-09 15:17:05

Video here. My DS used to breastfeed his BuzzLightyear when I was feeding DD complete with t-shirt lifting! It is completely natural although the vest thing does look a bit weird.

Prettybetty Thu 15-Oct-09 15:27:25

Thanks HellBent for the better video link.!

bridewolf Thu 15-Oct-09 15:52:24

i would have brought that doll for my kids.............one of my sons breastfed his teddies when i fed his baby brother.

TheIggorcist Thu 15-Oct-09 19:53:19

quote from article "it is completely inapropriate to allow a young girl to mimic it [bf]" WTF? Also says the doll sexualises girls - why, because they are playing at being a mummy (who I suppose has had sex to make the baby) - there is a massive market in baby doll stuff for children! Sooo, you can role play that you have HAD a baby, with all that entails, but it's disgusting to feed it the way your own mummy does?? I was all pleased with this and am now angry

bunnybunyip Fri 16-Oct-09 08:43:34

love the burping

Longtalljosie Fri 16-Oct-09 08:45:38

I think that quote sums up everything that is wrong with public attitudes to breastfeeding. Anyone who thinks there's anything "sexual" about using your boobs to feed your baby is a loon

ProcessYellowC Fri 16-Oct-09 08:59:10

"Parents' Fury" shock
A nice, impartial-stance headline then.

I love it. What a great name - greedy baby! grin

FlamingoBingo Fri 16-Oct-09 09:08:09

I don't really understand it. Surely a breastfeeding doll is just a doll without a bottle of formula? hmm

How pointless!

BertieBotts Fri 16-Oct-09 18:47:02

No it makes sounds when you hold it in a feeding position, without the need for a bottle.

Of course this does mean you need a strange looking bra which I suppose is not entirely removed from reality grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now