Talk

Advanced search

accidentally pg dc2 16 weeks and bf tell me about bf when pg and tandem feeding

(5 Posts)
denialandpanic Fri 09-Oct-09 15:28:39

Its something i know little about as never an issue before. guess i'm already feeding while pg, literally as typing 1 handed. positive stories please still in shock need hand held. I am something less than 12 weeks

whomovedmychocolate Fri 09-Oct-09 20:38:39

It does not matter one iota. I've breastfed through my second pregnancy and then tandem fed. There is a breastfeeding support thread for pregnant and breastfeeding mums if you look in this topic. Congrats!

llaregguBOO Fri 09-Oct-09 20:41:47

I did it; it was fine as wmc said. It gave me a great excuse to sit on the sofa and relax during my pregnancy too. One of the unexpected benefits was that breastfeeding helped control my gestational diabetes as it lowers blood sugar. DS1 was also very helpful in helping sort out my engorgement too.

denialandpanic Fri 09-Oct-09 21:09:41

We are all in a dither here. Due to the lack of periods I went out and bought one of those clearblue digital conception time ones (v new fangled). It came up BFN. The earlier one was a superdrug one that came up BFP within a minute.

Thing is we were not trying (using condoms) and its a financial disaster etc but I tested cos I had symptoms and I had all afternoon thinking I was and now maybe I'm not ...........arrrghhh

Sending DP back to sainsburys before I go mad.

DS2 has been feeding voraciously this week i assumed growth spurt (hes 16 weeks) but now I'm wondering if maybe its a change in supply IF I am pregnant

denialandpanic Fri 09-Oct-09 21:10:53

dc2 who is a ds not ds2. we also have a 2.8 year old girl so as you can see were not ttc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now