Talk

Advanced search

Is SMA Gold formula powder sold in Australia?

(4 Posts)
hallcarpet Mon 05-Oct-09 21:38:20

I'm off to Australia on Wednesday and just wondered if anyone knows if SMA Gold formula powder is sold there? It would be great not to have cart too much of the stuff in our luggage. Other questions - I have been told conflicting viewpoints on whether you should or shouldn't break the seal of the formula tin when putting it in the hold? And also is there a limit to how much formula you can take into the country? If anyone can advise that would be fantastic. Thank you.

MrsJamesMartin Mon 05-Oct-09 21:44:57

Ring the help line number on the can they will be able to tell you if its available in Australia they may be able to help with the question of how much you can take with you too.

weasle Mon 05-Oct-09 21:54:38

no, i don't think they do. i did not recognise any formula brands in australia, but i didn't look very hard.

formulas are all basically the same though, could you not take a bit and buy some other one there? it is very heavy to cart about.

i think they have something by wyeth, who make sma? it might be the same but a different name.

weasle Mon 05-Oct-09 21:56:28

in fact have just googled it, wyeth do make sma and it looks like they do same formula with different name in Aus.

http://www.wyethnutrition.com/utlilities/country/aus.htm

s-26 gold or s-26 progress gold might be the same (sorry, don't know if sma gold is a follow on or not)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now