Talk

Advanced search

Breast milk in my wine.

(9 Posts)
SheelaNaGig Sun 04-Oct-09 00:45:39

Just had my first outing for dinner tonight since pre birth, had about 3 glasses of wine, came home at 9, I usually pump milk about now for next day evening feed my DH or DD gives. Is been about three hours, desperately drinking fluids. Is the milk worth keeping/feeding? No back up expressed milk for later.

GibbonInARibbon Sun 04-Oct-09 00:52:05

Sorry I cannot help but as a HUGE PJ Harvey fan I love your name.

SheelaNaGig Sun 04-Oct-09 00:55:20

She does rock.Iv also seen a real Sheela na gig and was very shocked at the naughtyness in a old church.

GibbonInARibbon Sun 04-Oct-09 01:00:30

I can imagine wink

hope you had a fab evening and someone comes along with more knowledge than me grin

SheelaNaGig Sun 04-Oct-09 01:13:07

Thank you Gibbon.Your very welcom.

redsofas Sun 04-Oct-09 01:19:37

lol at title sorry just makes u sound bit tiddly on the old wine!!!! hope u had a great night out though!

VirginiaLoveGlove Sun 04-Oct-09 03:50:51

The milk will be fine. hope you didn't chuck it.

2Shoots Sun 04-Oct-09 06:16:17

Unless the baby was prem there will be no problem with a couple of glasses of wine

SheelaNaGig Sun 04-Oct-09 15:36:34

I think I was feeling very gulity for doing it.But it was a nice night out.Did feed the baby about 1.30am and By the looks of him, he seems to be ok.Found my self watching my mobil while out for DH panicing, I think I may be unready for going out yet.
Thanks for your replys.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now