Talk

Advanced search

What on earth is up with dd?

(8 Posts)
comewhinewithme Sun 27-Sep-09 16:00:59

I am going round the bend please help or babysit for me grin.

She is fully bf and is 17 weeks since Friday she has been fussy gradually getting worse until today which has been a total nightmare she is wanting to feed most of the time and if I put her down she cries I pick her up she smiles and bables away and looks for my boobs hmm.

She will not latch properly and keeps pulling off so much so she is now making me sore.

She has no temp she is weeing/pooing.
I did wonder (and posted)if it was anything to do with my period but I don't know.
She justw ants me all the TIME.

she will not atke bottles of expressed milk cos if she would entertain a bottle I serioulsy think I would be sending dp out for formula right nowsad.

comewhinewithme Sun 27-Sep-09 16:21:18

Helpppppppppppppppppppppppp

comewhinewithme Sun 27-Sep-09 16:22:04

sorry for typos;

mrsjuan Sun 27-Sep-09 16:25:29

teeth?

mrsjuan Sun 27-Sep-09 16:26:08

sling?

comewhinewithme Sun 27-Sep-09 16:30:11

I think she is teething I just noticed the red cheeks and did an online checklist and she has most symptons .

mrsjuan Sun 27-Sep-09 16:36:20

What a bugger. I'm waiting for it to kick in with DD and dreading it. A lot of friends swear by those amber necklaces but I think they take a couple of weeks to start working by which time you sound like you may have gone slightly mad!

comewhinewithme Sun 27-Sep-09 16:48:55

grin I will look into the necklace.
She is on her playmat kicking away happily now after I gave some calpol hope it lasts for a while.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now