Talk

Advanced search

Fussy BF baby when on period?? <help>

(7 Posts)
comewhinewithme Sun 27-Sep-09 10:26:33

DD has been very fussy over the past two days this is also when my period started.
I am wondering if there is a link as she did it last months too.
Sh wants to feed loads but is only staying on for short periods she also seems to get a rubbish latch aswell, usually she feeds well and latches on ok.

Just getting a bit fed up of the constant on and off the boob aswell as period pains and the other dc to entertain/feed/shout at grin.

She is 4 months BTW.

Dogwouldlikeanotherpup Sun 27-Sep-09 10:28:23

Message withdrawn

comewhinewithme Sun 27-Sep-09 10:29:39

Thankyou.I was gutted when they came back I had my first one last month and it is a total pita.

Dogwouldlikeanotherpup Sun 27-Sep-09 10:33:46

Message withdrawn

GwarchodwrPlant Sun 27-Sep-09 10:35:45

Sorry you have had them return so soon, mine took 10 mths and another 2 before they became regular however I havn't really noticed an effect on DS but that may be because he is older and is already used to different tastes by now from his food. I do notice a faster let-down though on the run up to AF starting.. Now that is odd. smile

4 months an be a fussy age though, so that is worth bearing in mind.

frekkles Sun 27-Sep-09 11:33:25

I've found this too, my periods came back at 6 weeks pp and every month since on my period ds is fussy and windy. I've read it's because the hormones that come when you get your period effect your milk supply.

comewhinewithme Sun 27-Sep-09 11:38:43

She has fed 7 times since we got out of bed at 7 and also had a feed in bed too.

She just seems very fussy and I feel bad 'cos Dp is doing all the housework.

She is giving me some lovely gummy smiles though grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now