Talk

Advanced search

Boots steam sterilizer - how much water to use and how long to run for?

(4 Posts)
duzida Thu 17-Sep-09 18:30:18

I've been given a friend's old Boots steam sterilizer, I think it's about 10 years old but otherwise looks similar to more recent models - big white and blue plastic container, with central plastic pole and circular thing, add water and plug in.

It no longer has its instructions and I can't get hold of the friend to ask, so does anyone know how much water I would need to put in, and how long to run it for?

I'm only planning to use it occasionally, to sterilize avent breast pump and a couple of bottles for expressing breastmilk. My friend only stopped using it a couple of months ago, and so I am fairly confident it works (and I've descaled it), just no clue on how much water to pour in, and how long from switching it on do I wait till it's 'done'?

Caro1302 Thu 17-Sep-09 21:09:04

If it's any help at all my Avent steam steriliser needs 90ml of water and it switches off automatically but it's supposed to be about 8 mins I think.

SingingBear Thu 17-Sep-09 21:12:19

Message withdrawn

SingingBear Thu 17-Sep-09 21:13:30

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now