Talk

Advanced search

secret sales: Hot milk lingerie

(4 Posts)
Carameli Wed 09-Sep-09 13:11:04

I have been sent an email from my sister about this place called secret sales. Have not bought from them before but online review sites seem to think they are ok, a bit like brandalley but have not used them either so cannot say from personal experience.

Anyway they have hotmilk lingerie on a sale at the moment so if you are interested and would like me to invite you to it, seems that is how you get onto this site(but correct me if I am wrong on this) email me at carmel_eynon at hotmail dot com

this sale only on offer for 6 days though.

GillianLovesMarmite Wed 09-Sep-09 21:07:19

I just bought some hotmilk lingerie from a website called something like cdiscount uk or similar. It was £13 for a bra and £3 for the matching knickers which I thought was excellent. There was only a choice of 2 designs - but to be honest what can you expect for the price. It came speedily and is the genuine item I was v. impressed. I got the link of another forum on here, but through googling hotmilk lingerie...

Gillian.

Carameli Wed 09-Sep-09 21:35:26

thanks for that, this is all a bit late for me as soon stopping breast feeding but wanted to tell others about this. I will pass on your advice to a pal about to have her dc3.

Hangingbellyofbabylon Wed 09-Sep-09 22:03:46

i have a couple of hotmilk bras and they are seriously comfy - would recommend. Carameli have emailed for the link smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now