Talk

Advanced search

Medela Harmony breast pump spares...help!!

(6 Posts)
Chulita Fri 21-Aug-09 15:07:29

The little 'o' ring on the diaphragm/top bit of my pump has gone, I've superglued it 3 times now but it's not going to hold. I've seen spares for sale in the US but not in the UK. I can't survive without my pump or my boobs will burst at some point when DD has her moody days. Can anyone point me in a 'spares' direction? Medela website is no use. Pretty please? [bats eyelashes]

CMOTdibbler Fri 21-Aug-09 15:12:57

Have you phoned Express Yourself ? They are superhelpful, and got me a US power adaptor for my pump when I needed one

ttalloo Fri 21-Aug-09 15:15:10

Have you tried ringing Medela directly? If you've had your pump less than a year, they'll even send you spares out for free. I think the number is on the box for the pump.

you Fri 21-Aug-09 15:52:17

Yes, contact medela. They sent me spares for my symphony a few months ago, everything was sent the next day.

Unless you mean these?

Chulita Fri 21-Aug-09 16:37:38

I'll try the 'express yourself', thanks for the link. I've had it less than a year but my sister gave it to me so although it was new I'm not sure how long she had it before she passed it on. you it's a tiny little 6mm diameter rubber ring I need, would be great if JL sold spares grin
Failing that I'll ring Medela, don't have the box anymore, binned that in a cleaning frenzy.
Thank you!!

MIAonline Fri 21-Aug-09 16:54:32

They sell spares on here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now