Talk

Advanced search

Wonky breast size after feeding

(5 Posts)
mssjk Fri 21-Aug-09 09:54:18

Hi everyone, I am in the final stages of weaning my almost eight month old DS off the breast. Everything has gone so well, but I am a little dismayed to see that my left breast is looking significantly smaller than my right. Anyone have any advice on what I can do to fix this/make it less lopsided? How long does it take for breast size to settle down after feeding has ended? Thanks so much!

Danceaway Fri 21-Aug-09 12:35:35

Mine went really wonky after feeding, dd's seemed to prefer one to the other (spooky) but now can't remember which; think it took around 6 mo's or so for them to go back down again.

BunnyLebowski Fri 21-Aug-09 13:26:21

Same for me mssjk.

DD is 10 months and still feeding like a mad woman. She has always preferred my right boob and it's always bigger and more full than the left.

Lots of people have told me it takes 6 months for them to settle after stopping bf'ing.

I'm seriously considering a boob job if they're all empty and droopy after that time!

mssjk Fri 21-Aug-09 16:59:44

Thanks for your responses. I'm seriously considering only feeding him from left side for the remainder of the feeding in the hope it will help things even out a bit... think it might work?

mssjk Mon 24-Aug-09 14:04:46

bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now