Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

is there a sports bra you can bf in?

(7 Posts)
caughtintheact Tue 18-Aug-09 20:04:25

for wearing to a postnatal aerobics class- ds wants a feed at some point during the outing and a normal feeding bra isn't doing the business for the leaping about parts

am 34 E I think.

TheOnlyDailyMaleForMeisDH Tue 18-Aug-09 20:12:26

I personally would sew the nursing clips into a sports bra - I've done this and it works well. Sports bras are unlikely to give enough to allow breastfeeding - for obvious reasons you can't move your boobs too much within them.

caughtintheact Tue 18-Aug-09 22:18:24

I might try that. where did you buy the clips or did you recycle from an old bra?

mummypig Tue 18-Aug-09 22:39:38

The Shock Absorber pulls on like a crop top but has clips at the bottom so I unclip and yank it over my boob iyswim. I haven't fed in a sports bra in public though, only at home. smile

TheOnlyDailyMaleForMeisDH Wed 19-Aug-09 07:51:39

I recycled from an old bra, they are a bugger to buy and very expensive but I had loads of old nursing bras just waiting to be culled wink

caughtintheact Fri 21-Aug-09 11:18:01

just returning to say I bought a Shock Absorber 5 in 1 (ie 'multiway' straps) and the clips for the straps are at the top of the cup just like a nursing bra. I may have to sew on a bit of elastic to stop the strap getting 'lost' while feeding but otherwise it seems that it will be fine to feed in. Not sure if it will give quite enough support though! Ah well, another excuse to take it easy...

pureequeen Fri 21-Aug-09 19:29:23

i go running every week in the shockabsorber and feed straight afterwards in public too - no problems! Good luck...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now