Talk

Advanced search

several questions

(6 Posts)
bumbly Tue 18-Aug-09 16:58:01

2 year old drinks normally from open cup/glass at meals

but when has milk - has a lot!!!!

morning, before nap and before bed

i use fast flow teat with bottle - simply cuz conforting..am i doing right thing? will teeth growth be affected?

also what could i move on to? if i have to? that is spill resisitant or he can hold himself during these three nmilk feeds? can you put milk in those non spill plastic beakers eg mothercare sell?

LIZS Tue 18-Aug-09 19:01:33

AS long as you clean them well you can offer milk in any sort of beaker . Some of the non spill ones need taking apart each time though which can be a pita

bumbly Tue 18-Aug-09 20:27:28

thank you - did think it was ok with milk in the plastic ones but instead guessed it is juices that cause probs in them

still ok to have milk with teat at two?

thanks for always being there for me you know!

always appreaciated!

bumbly Wed 19-Aug-09 10:00:57

anyone???

mumofoliver Thu 20-Aug-09 09:31:40

I was told to take my DS off the bottle at 2, which I did. Also had DD on the way so wanted DS to be off before she arrived. Problem is he now doesn't have any milk to drink despite having a full 9 oz in a bottle ... guess he liked the comfort of the bottle. Means I have to make sure he has lots of calcium in food.

bumbly Fri 21-Aug-09 16:34:26

why were you told that?

thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now