Talk

Advanced search

Does anybody have a apare collection set for a medela hospital grade pump?

(15 Posts)
you Wed 22-Jul-09 16:18:27

Sorry, I know it's a really long shot!

Am continuing to try and pump for DD and renting a medela symphony pump from LLL (the yellow one) and am keen to double pump, but only have one collection set and they cost £15 new. Just wondering if anyone happened to have one spare from past pumping; will pay posting obviaously and sterilise and return if you need it back again.

I don't need the bottles but need the tubing and the large plastic 'shell' that sits in the lid of the pump that creates the suction once you've plugged the tube in.

Here's hoping!

you Wed 22-Jul-09 16:18:56

erm... spare obviously!

AbricotsSecs Wed 22-Jul-09 16:20:29

Message withdrawn

you Wed 22-Jul-09 19:19:13

bump!

HeadFairy Wed 22-Jul-09 19:20:31

I do!!! I certainly have the bottles and the bits that go over your nipples. I don't think I've got the pipe though as I had to send that back with the pump. Will that help?

you Wed 22-Jul-09 19:53:27

Oh thanks headfairy but I'd need the tubing too, and this bit. Poo.

Although, I'm going to phone medela directly tomorrow to see if it's cheaper to buy straight from them instead of getting it delivered from America, and if I can buy those bits seperately I may take you up on your offer if that's okay? smile

HeadFairy Wed 22-Jul-09 19:57:03

I don't think I have those round bits... I'm pretty sure I had to send all that back.... do come back to me if what I've got will help (I'm at work now, but will check exactly what I've got when I get home). I might not be on here until ds's nap time tomorrow but I will be back sporadically to check up.

AbricotsSecs Wed 22-Jul-09 20:48:12

Message withdrawn

CMOTdibbler Wed 22-Jul-09 20:55:41

Looks like its cheaper here and they are very quick to deliver

you Wed 22-Jul-09 21:39:50

Thanks CMOT, but I need a different part as well that they don't seem to sell- the one in the link. In fact I can't find it on any UK site! Getting very confused hmm. Will phone medela tomorrow.

Thanks for the bumps Hoochie smile

CMOTdibbler Wed 22-Jul-09 21:49:23

If you call them, they may be able to get it for you. They got me a US power supply for my Lactaline, which isn't on their website

you Wed 22-Jul-09 21:51:01

Oh thank you, I will try that tomorrow!

you Thu 23-Jul-09 09:47:05

Thanks everyone, got hold of one this morning grin

I appreciated the offer though HeadFairy, 'twas very kind x

HeadFairy Thu 23-Jul-09 19:37:03

You're welcome, glad you got your spare part!

thaliablogs Thu 23-Jul-09 22:56:13

You, I hope you are sorted but wanted to encourage you to call medela as they usually supply the parts you are speaking about when they send the symphony - I have rented this pump twice and never had to buy those bits, have had to buy the bottles, flanges etc to have more than one set, but that isn't what you were asking for.

Anyway, sounds like you have what you need now. As you continue to pump you might want to look at www.expresyourselfmums.co.uk who have a great selection of pumping stuff, and can also put you in touch w medela if the lLL link isn't working.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now