Talk

Advanced search

Nursing bra clips to make your own nursing bras?

(8 Posts)
Hangingbellyofbabylon Mon 20-Jul-09 23:49:41

I remember seeing them on-line a few years back - basically you can buy the clips and attach them to your own bra to make it into a nursing bra. Does anyone know where you can buy them? I can't find a nursing bra in my size for under £25 which I can't afford this time so am planning to convert my current good and sturdy maternity bras.

completelyabsolutely Tue 21-Jul-09 10:59:16

www.motherwearuk.com/page23.htm

Think I have seen some on e-bay aswell. Also if you know anyone that is likely to have any nursing bras that they don't want anymore you can just cut the clips off the old ones and attach to your own bras in the same way.

Hangingbellyofbabylon Tue 21-Jul-09 22:02:02

thank you - actually I have some crappy old nursing bras myself - don't know why I didn't think of that!

mumtoted Tue 21-Jul-09 22:16:04

I bought some from ebay. Great idea as i wanted an underwired feeding bra and so made my own. Great idea!

Jennylee Thu 23-Jul-09 19:26:32

inspired by this thread i modified on of my normal bras with clips from a crap tesco one and am pleased with it.

whomovedmychocolate Thu 23-Jul-09 19:31:33

I ordered some off that site and they never arrived, I emailed them continually and eventually claimed it back from Paypal. angry I ended up reusing them from old bras!

You have to take the elastic sling support from the old bra as well (the bit that connects the strap to the cup - otherwise your shoulder straps shoot over your shoulder when you undo them - entertaining for onlookers but not much fun).

Jennylee Thu 23-Jul-09 19:54:35

yes lol, I did that, it sucks that that site did'nt give you what you ordered, I got a £5 tesco nursing bra and it was awful so was happy to cut it to bits for the clips and side supports

verylittlecarrot Mon 27-Jul-09 16:06:57

She fleeced me too WMMC. angry
And made libellous comments too. Quite a charmer, she was.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now