Talk

Advanced search

ok help me out here please.

(11 Posts)
misdee Fri 20-May-05 17:35:10

i have tickets for a concert next month (whole day thing). dd3 is fully breastfed. i am going to express for her before the concert. will i need to express during the concert? i imagine it'll be a bit painful at feeding time as my breasts fill up, but will not expressing it off mess up feeding? dd3 will be 3.5months.

Kelly1978 Fri 20-May-05 17:37:57

I express feed my twins 8 weeks, sometimes I am out and miss one, and just do it when I can. I don't have any probs at all, still produce 50oz a day. i wouldn't worry too much, enjoy your concert!

aloha Fri 20-May-05 17:39:33

I am pretty sure it won't mess up feeding but you might be awfully leaky. I recently had my legs waxed. Rolled onto my front so she could do the backs of my legs....oops! Had to get a hairdryer in to make my t-shirt presentable again

misdee Fri 20-May-05 17:40:48

i sleep on my front, always leaves damp patches. a good old towel on my side on the bed helps.

so will take lots of breastpads.

lima Fri 20-May-05 18:06:26

misdee if you are going a whole day without feeding you may want to express to relieve the pressure

misdee Fri 20-May-05 18:07:03

hehe, expressing at a green day gig, i better find a quiet spot lol.

lima Fri 20-May-05 18:08:46

don't laugh misdee, it can get quite painful - I speak from experience!

lima Fri 20-May-05 18:10:52

and I mean that in a friendly way not a schoolmarmish I know best way

misdee Fri 20-May-05 18:25:04

i remember feeling very full when i missed feeding dd1 all day once, but she was younger.

will take a breastpump with me, and try and hide from the scary people.

mears Fri 20-May-05 18:26:27

Agree with Lima - you may need to express for comfort. Other than that enjoy your concert

misdee Fri 20-May-05 20:35:42

i hope they let me in with a cool bag with breast pump etc. i know your not meant to take your own beverages

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: