Talk

Advanced search

5mth old feeding every 1-1.5hrs- tell me it'll pass!!!

(3 Posts)
glaskham Wed 15-Jul-09 19:22:02

I have 3 DC's all were BF... However i dont remember any of the other 2 feeding like this.

DD2 is very nearly 5mths old (but was 2mths prem- doubt that makes a difference though) and for the past 4 days she's been feeding every 1 to 1.5hrs day and night!!

I'm physically drained- i'm tired and i'm just wishing it to end any day- please tell me its normal and that it will just be a growth spurt..... pleeeeeaaaaassssseeee!!!

GruffaloMama Wed 15-Jul-09 19:38:02

You poor thing - you must be shattered. DS did do this at about 5 months - having previously settled into a 2/3 hr gap in the day and no night feeds. It did pass!

I put it down to either a growth spurt or developmental jump (much babbling followed).

I hope you have a better evening and night tonight - just try to grab some naptime whenever you can (but that can't be easy with 2 others).

dan39 Wed 15-Jul-09 21:03:53

Me too - my dd is feeing every 1 and a half to two hours - in fact crying now an hour after going to bed!! I feel your pain and hope it will pass - no advice just sympathy!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now