Talk

Advanced search

New Vital Baby sterile disposable bottles

(1 Post)
yummmumm2 Mon 13-Jul-09 22:59:49

Hi all. forgive me if I seem like I am going on but I am new to this sort of thing so please hang in there!

As a "tried and tested everything" mum, I just wanted to share my opionions about the new Vital Baby sterile disposable bottles.

I have not seen anything about them on mumsnet but there is quite a lot of info on the web about them at the moment.

I travel quite a lot and have been looking for a good disposable bottel for ages. I have tried the Tommee Tippe ones but to be honest they were just big an bulky and the teat kept on falling in when my little girl was trying to feed.

(told you i would go on...sorry! I will try get to the point now).

Bascially I came accross these new Vital Baby Nurture single use disposable bottles that are pre-sterilised. At last a single use bottle that is sterile and actaully is easy to travel with and that works! I got mine from Boots but they are also avialable from www.vitalbaby.com (been doing my research for all you travelling mums like me!) wink They were fantastic - really compact so they dont take up much room in your bag.

Highly recommend you check them out.

yummmumm2

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now