Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know where I can breastfeed near Harley St/Regents Park?

(9 Posts)
berri Fri 10-Jul-09 07:12:21

I seem to remember there are no cafes or anything around there - does anyone know of anywhere?

littleducks Fri 10-Jul-09 07:17:31

in the park?

do you want a 'baby room'? (or were you hoping for a latte? smile)

berri Fri 10-Jul-09 07:21:14

Haha - ideally!!! Baby room/cafe would be perfect. I think the park might be the only option though round there?

seeker Fri 10-Jul-09 07:34:20

Would it be very unhelpful to say "Anywhere you want to?"

Otherwise a bench in the park is a lovely place to feed a baby.

berri Fri 10-Jul-09 07:39:28

Not unhelpful, but he's a bit of a wriggler and I need to give him some solids too, so I was looking for somewhere with a table!

seeker Fri 10-Jul-09 07:48:46

Oh, sorry. I was imagining a tiny one and you sitting in the dappled shade under a tree - probably in a very fetching hat.....

Hate to say it, but is there a Mc-you know what's in striking distance? They have high chairs and drinkable coffee - you don;t have to buy the food!

lemonpuff Fri 10-Jul-09 08:02:36

some cafes on Wigmore street, Cavendish Square - depends on the weather, BHS, John Lewis. Sounds like you are at the other end of Harley Street, but only a 10 minute walk.

TrinityRhino Fri 10-Jul-09 08:08:15

if you have his food you dont need a table
just chill in the park?

berri Fri 10-Jul-09 08:31:28

lol @ seeker - I have an image in my head somewhere of me as a mum who looks like that, but in reality it's not quite the same grin

Thanks lemonpuff - might have a wander down that end as well.

TR I don't know about your lo but mine is so messy that I have to get fully set up with bib, cloth, wipes, 2 pots of food, 2 spoons - plus trying to get him in/out of the baby bjorn without him puking all over me! So a table is always useful ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now