Talk

Advanced search

Infacol - have you noticed a difference in your baby...

(7 Posts)
helpivegottogivebirth Thu 09-Jul-09 11:43:58

I feel my baby seems more 'drugged' after feeding now that I'm using infacol.

She rolls her eyes back into her eyelids and zones out for a lot longer.

Has anyone else experienced side effects?

logrrl Thu 09-Jul-09 12:15:27

no.
Infacol helps 13 week BF DS to burp and trump blush more easily, that's it, IMO. I stopped using it for a few weeks and he started waking up with wind etc. whilst feeding, but general feeding behaviour didn't change. I don't use it at every feed, so I am going to watch out for what you are talking about. When my DS rolls his eyes back and zones out whilst feeding, I assume it's because he loves him milk and being cuddled in to his mummy!

bubblagirl Thu 09-Jul-09 12:28:10

i found gripe water more affective than infacol

pigletmania Thu 09-Jul-09 14:09:50

No I never noticed any difference, still the same. Yes gripe water I found to be better as it helped my dd bring up wind better.

CyradisTheSeer Fri 10-Jul-09 00:17:38

Message withdrawn

Powdoc Fri 10-Jul-09 08:19:57

My DD did this too, but like Cyradis, I just took it as a sign that she was more content and not thrashing about with the trapped wind so much. We call it her 'milk coma' when it happens now...

Powdoc Fri 10-Jul-09 20:16:50

Oh, and FWIW, she still does it now even though we stopped using the Infacol weeks ago, so I don't think it can have been a side effect smile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now