Talk

Advanced search

Nursing pillows

(6 Posts)
OdyMandrell Wed 01-Jul-09 19:04:06

There seems to be so many pillows / cushions for breastfeeding around these days, I wondered if anyone could recommend a particular one that they have found has done the job?

mumblecrumble Wed 01-Jul-09 19:43:57

Oh yes!

My favourite one was a boots pillow. It was yellowy and bent like a banana. The best thing was its removable cover and slightly felt-like/fluffy material which stayed put even on my slipiest trousers. Also it is air filled so you blow it up and make it as hard or soft as you want.

this one

I have problems wth my arms are realied heavily on this pillow.

OdyMandrell Wed 01-Jul-09 19:46:02

Lovely - thanks mumblecrumble.

Jennylee Wed 01-Jul-09 22:10:19

the one in argos which is £19.95 is beige and called the maternity nursing pillow. used it when I was pregnant, using it through 11 months so far of breastfeeding

LadyLotty Thu 02-Jul-09 11:04:31

i bought 'my brest friend' pillow costing £45 which has really great reviews but so far havent used it all -- just been breast feeding without one (in 5th week now) they are not essential

Kezzabell Thu 02-Jul-09 15:15:58

I think I got one from Mothercare, own brand job. I used it in the first few weeks (5 i think) when I was getting used to bfing, and I needed help getting my son in the right position etc. I haven't really used it since though, and it's sitting in a lump behind the sofa.

I keep thinking it would be good to use for support for me at night whilst I feed in bed, but haven't rememered to try it so far (my brain not quite switched on at 2am... or 3 or even 4 am)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now