Talk

Advanced search

Does anybody else who BF have uneven boobs...

(10 Posts)
NotAnotherNewNappy Mon 29-Jun-09 14:27:21

because they automatically put baby on left breast to free right hand for typing/holding phone/drinking cup of luke warm tea?

If I don't feed dd for a while my left bob gets much bigger than my rightblush

undomesticatedgoddess Mon 29-Jun-09 16:05:59

grin

Yes. was talking bout this at baby group this morning. Oddly enough out of four of us our right boob is always the bigger one.

My right one has always been bigger thoughgrin

Jacksmama Mon 29-Jun-09 16:12:45

Me too!!!

mumof2222222222222222boys Mon 29-Jun-09 17:08:45

Left one is bigger! And stopped bf about 2 years ago...mind you the difference was at one point B vs D/E and now it is probably D (just) vs C.

Pre kids I think they were the same. Well same size as each other!

CookieMonster2 Mon 29-Jun-09 19:47:20

Thank god for this thread!!! It appears that I am normal then

Jacksmama Tue 30-Jun-09 17:26:45

So what's odd is that my right breast was the bigger one before I had DS. Now my left one is bigger, and, sadly, saggier. Could it be because that was DS's preferred breast for nursing? My left nipple hangs down at least 1/2" lower than the right, probably as much as a whole inch. sad Am seriously contemplating having a lift when DS is done nursing.

And while we're on the subject, how odd is this - I used to nurse DS on the left while expressing on the right. Can boobs be trained?? Because to this day, my right breast lets go better for the breast pump, and my left is the super-producing one but doesn't seem to respond as well to the pump.
(DS is 16 months BTW.)

Lizzylou Tue 30-Jun-09 17:28:18

Funny, mine were always quite noticeably different sizes (when naked anyway).

Now they are the same, after feeding two hungry boys.

BunnyLebowski Tue 30-Jun-09 17:30:50

Me too sad

After 9 months of bfing I now have a wonky cleavage - my right boob is lower than my right and is always bigger.

The girls still look great in my wonderbra but aren't a patch on their pre-baby perkiness and roundness.

Babies eh?

Ineedmorechocolatenow Tue 30-Jun-09 17:34:20

My right is bigger than my left and always feels 'fuller'.

PuzzleRocks Tue 30-Jun-09 17:40:46

OP - My left is much larger and hangs lower for precisely those reasons. blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now