Talk

Advanced search

Re-usable breast pad recommendations please!

(9 Posts)
hanaflower Sat 20-Jun-09 21:27:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

daisyj Sat 20-Jun-09 21:32:58

I've been using the Lansinoh ones - they are definitely not as streamlined as disposable ones, but I find they work with most of my tops (often fairly close fitting jersey) It also depends on which bra I use them with, though. I got them from John Lewis.

TheNatty Sat 20-Jun-09 21:39:18

i use lilypadz, they dont show under clothes, rinse under the tap and put back on lol!
www.lilypadzonline.co.uk/

hanaflower Sat 20-Jun-09 22:49:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TheNatty Sat 20-Jun-09 23:34:20

not really, you get used to them.
ever tried on of the stick on bras? they are like them a bit.
worth it cos u dont get that milky odour as well as they actually stop your boobs leaking as opposed to just catching spills.

RachieW Sat 20-Jun-09 23:41:13

I used Lilypadz too and was impressed by them, forgot I was wearing them most of the time.

jabberwocky Sat 20-Jun-09 23:43:12

I also liked lilypadz but used the really nice cotton ones too. You will want the contour kind. Also, if you get to the point where you are not leaking that much there are some sports-type bras with removable pads that I really liked. I think they were either Hanes or Fruit of the Loom.

WoTmania Sun 21-Jun-09 09:35:12

i use lansinoh. they don't move around much.

DitaVonCheese Sun 21-Jun-09 10:25:22

Avent ones are crap - don't appear to be waterproof hmm

Lilypadz less good if you leak a lot (and need replacing after a few months I think).

Anyone tried the silk ones from Bump to 3?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now