Talk

Advanced search

mother and baby bf survey - grr

(3 Posts)
babyphat Wed 17-Jun-09 18:52:42

excuse typing am NAK...

just had this message after completing survey - seems a bit negative - would be a shame if it put people off bfeeding - i have NEVER had any negative experiences with bf and have done it everywhere except on the bus, and generally people don't even realise what i'm doing. what about good news stories eh?

Thank you for recently completing Mother & Baby magazine's breastfeeding survey.

You indicated that you wouldn't mind being contacted by the magazine.

I am emailing you to ask if you have any stories about stressful or humiliating situations you have experienced whilst breastfeeding.

If you have a story you'd like to tell - you might have been asked to leave a restaurant or been forced to feed in a strange place - then do please email them through to me, preferably by the end of next week.

We will be publicising the results of the survey to the national media and some newspapers or TV stations may be interested to speak to real mums with interesting stories to tell - so - if you're happy to be contacted by me for potential inclusion in a newspaper or on TV then please let me know.

Thanks very much for your time.

fucksticks Wed 17-Jun-09 18:57:43

I dunno, sounds like they are trying to find negative stories in order to expose the idiots that make the negative comments to me.
The final article will almost definitely be a positve one slating the idiots who ask BF mums to leave restaurants etc.

dawntigga Thu 18-Jun-09 12:09:10

Have you got a link to the survey?

TIA

dxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now