Talk

Advanced search

Switched from ready made to powder formula, LO has upset tummy anyone else with this prob?

(2 Posts)
snowjoke Wed 17-Jun-09 18:13:50

Hi, very dull, but 11 month old daughter started having formula feeds during the day at 9 months, would only take ready made aptamil. I have now finally got her to accept the powdered version, as we are off on hols this weekend and much easier not to mention cheaper! However she is now about 2 weeks in to powdered formula and has had a pretty upset tummy. She is also teething just got her 6th tooth through, they have been coming through pretty fast, so I guess the upset could be attributed to this. I just wondered if anyone else has experienced the same sort of problem?
I am in a slight dilemma about trying another formula or sticking with it and hoping the tummy settles down, we are off sailing for a week on saturday!

Seona1973 Wed 17-Jun-09 18:46:48

could be teething or an illness rather than the milk. At your lo's age you could probably use full fat cows milk as an alternative to formula as long as she is having a good varied diet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now