Talk

Advanced search

what do you guys think of la lache i want to be a leader and also i think bf is the best thing ever

(5 Posts)
alex7715 Tue 09-Jun-09 23:35:17

who agress with me on this . xxxx

pooter Tue 09-Jun-09 23:40:01

oh im totally with you on this one! I have been going for over 2yrs, and the leaders are absolutely lovely - the talks are really thought provoking - and the other mums are interesting.

I did mull it over, but i wanted to do something a bit more radical so im training to be a BF helper and will be going into maternity wards soon - yikes! I wanted to actively go out and be available to mums wehn they need help most - i know that personally i was incapable of leaving the house for weeks after the birth - and i really needed help.

anyway - le leche rocks!! Good for you grin Have you read the leaders book yet - how long do you anticipate the training taking?

alex7715 Tue 09-Jun-09 23:46:00

hi pooter now not realy just was so left in the learch with ds 3rd child and they rescued me now i would love to get hold of the books will start to get them as soon as i can
and yes i want to feed as long as hel let me . xxxx

hotmama Wed 10-Jun-09 11:05:28

La leche leaders and helpers should all receive damehoods IMHO. smile

I had a mare of a time with dd1 who was mixed fed from birth. La leche helped me to bf dd2 until over a year (exc bf to over 6 months). Ds1 is nearly 6 months and is still exc bf.

La leche absolutely rocks.smile

Reallytired Wed 10-Jun-09 14:48:29

LLL is brilliant. It empowers mothers and made me more confident as a person.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now