Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

8mo DD refusing bottle having been mixed fed since birth, want to stop BF cos she bites

(3 Posts)
titferbrains Tue 09-Jun-09 17:11:10

DD is 8mo, she started refusing bottles when I started to wind down bfing at 6/7 months, but had no real reason for stopping and she seemed to enjoy boob so carried on and gave up trying to stop, if that makes sense.

Now she's getting 3rd tooth and I'm terrified of biting. SHe already bites wiht her 2 teeth and it's becoming slightly uncomfortable when she feeds now due to 3rd tooth scraping nipple.

REally want to stop or at least reintroduce bottle - do you have any weaselly ways? I'm very tired and want some breaks from providing everything for her (lots of other issues going on but want to just address feeding for now).

Feeling a bit low, please cheer me up and show me some light at the end of the tunnel.

Jennylee Tue 09-Jun-09 17:35:35

from other threads it seems if you keep trying with the bottle they eventually take it. i have had the same issue with biting and scraping, but it stopped hurting so i'm still at it, and I have the same issue where she won't drink formula, even water she likes better so I can't stop in any case. Hope you get some good replies.

titferbrains Tue 09-Jun-09 18:43:47

thanks jenny anyone else?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now