Talk

Advanced search

Are you a mum with an inspiring breast feeding story?

(4 Posts)
LilMissy Sat 07-May-05 21:22:29

Are you a mum with an inspiring breast feeding story who could encourage another woman to breastfeed her child?

If so, babyworld.co.uk and Lansinoh (manufactures of baby products) would like to here from you.

These companies are seeking mums to inspire others, and if you are chosen you could win a relaxing break for 2 at Ragdale Hall in the UK.

"We want to celebrate the acheivements of breastfeeding mums" said Stephanie Neuman of babyworld.co.uk "So whether you had difficulty or found breastfeeding a breeze, tell us about it. Your story could inspire other mums. Why not take a few minutes to write down your experiences?"

Two runners-up in the competition will win lovely lingerie from Figleaves.com and 15 other mums will win kits from Lansinoh.

To enter your story log onto babyworld.co.uk or email it to breastfeeding@babyworld.co.uk

This appeared in my local paper in an article on breastfeeding by local midwives for breastfeeding awareness week.

LilMissy Sat 07-May-05 22:39:08

Anyone entered?

JulieF Sat 07-May-05 22:40:53

I entered about a month ago when the comp was first launched. However I bet I won;t win because I also complained that it would be very hard for a b/f mum to take advantage of the prize as children including b/f babies are not allowed on the premises.

hunkermunker Sat 07-May-05 22:43:12

JulieF, I didn't enter for that very reason - dopey prize IMO!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now