Talk

Advanced search

FFP Breastfeeding advocacy items.. (pen, keyring, lanyard)

(5 Posts)
Laura032004 Mon 02-May-05 22:01:14

I ordered a load of stuff from the NHS for our bf group, if anybody wants a set, just email me and I'll send them FFP.

To see what I'm talking about see E-bay Item number: 4377936606 (this isn't me!!!)

Laura x

laura.roberts67@ntlworld.com

JulieF Mon 02-May-05 22:49:29

I have to say I'm appalled to see these items being sold. The auction states it is for charity but what is the NHS mother's milk cause? It isn't a charity as far as I know and it doesn't sound like a b/f group.

This stuff is given away free by the DOH to pass on (as Laura is doing) to promote brestfeeding. I will be giving it away in our local Asda during BAW.

pixiefish Mon 02-May-05 22:57:17

I'm horrified and disgusted that someone's selling them on ebay as they are being given away free.

Laura032004 Thu 05-May-05 09:09:30

Just to add that I (and probably a few others) reported this sale to E-bay, and it was ended.

I've still got about 5 spare sets if anybody would like one FFP - which is about 50p.

JulieF Thu 05-May-05 14:39:45

I reported it too and I also reported it to the BAW people who sent out the stuff in the first place. Half an hour afterwards the sale ended

I emailed the seller and she said she was donating the proceeds to the NHS??????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now