Talk

Advanced search

Hotmilk bras on sale really good price......

(12 Posts)
IlanaK Thu 16-Apr-09 21:43:11

I just found them on www.brastop.com They are only in limited sizes,but I just ordered one!

Thought it might help someone else.

jemart Sun 24-May-09 23:39:43

Just ordered two from there, bargain!

MrsMotMot Mon 25-May-09 08:50:14

grump they don't have my size!

<bank balance heaves sigh of relief>

jemart Tue 26-May-09 00:03:41

have you looked on figleaves outlet site?

jemart Tue 26-May-09 00:08:28

link here

LindseyLuv Wed 22-Jul-09 23:32:54

Hello, can anyone please tell me a good place to buy hotmilk bras, preferably a site with a voucher code so I can get some discount :-) Thanks, L

Dabich Fri 24-Jul-09 17:29:35

I got mine at www.envie4u.co.uk and found a voucher on www.myvouchercodes.co.uk

Chincha Sun 23-Aug-09 14:55:03

Just received mine from Snugglebug Direct at www.snugglebug-direct.com
Plenty of sizes in stock, delivery was very quick and free. Comfy and sexy - and hubby loves it!

Hulla Sun 23-Aug-09 18:57:51

La Senza now do some lovely nursing bras, very similar to Hotmilk but about £16. The only negatives are they don't seem to do matching knickers and they don't do size 32 (thought I was a 34b but got measured and discovered I was a 32d - the assistant told me I'd have to wear a 34c instead so I bought some, they're still comfy but wish they'd had my size).

I have first two - very pretty

Chincha Sun 08-Nov-09 16:41:21

Just found this...
Extra *15% discount* off *Hot Milk* with this code hmk1day. Valid until midnight tonight 08/11/09.
www.snugglebug-direct.com/shop/hotmilk-maternity-nightwear.html

belindarose Sun 08-Nov-09 20:24:04

I had great service from snugglebug. My Hotmilk bra from there got a tear after a couple of weeks wear. They sent me a replacement and a complementary pair of fancy matching knickers. I've just also had good service from NursingBrashop.co.uk and good prices on Hotmilk too.
I'm loving mine so much - breastfeeding is proving a great excuse for gorgeous bras! Nicest underwear I've ever had by far. I'll never go back to cheap M&S cotton again!

belindarose Sun 08-Nov-09 20:24:24

NursingBra-shop.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now