Talk

Advanced search

We've spent weeks researching and testing breast pumps and bottles in real homes with real families. Read our baby feeding bottle and breast pump reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Night Sweats go on and on and on - help

(7 Posts)
edgarcat Mon 14-Apr-03 10:52:12

Message withdrawn

Treesy Mon 14-Apr-03 17:03:16

never had night sweats before no 3 (now 12 weeks). Had them even on frosty nights and they stopped at about 10 weeks. Don't panic but drink lots of water.

DonnaLouise Tue 15-Apr-03 21:05:05

I was experiencing night sweats just before christmas and had a blood test to check out my hormones - this came back normal but I don't agree with it - thought blood need culturing for longer.

they just went (after accupuncture, admittedly...) agree with treesy - drink lots.

hope they stop soon.

nits Sat 19-Apr-03 12:41:43

No I don't think you are dim! I have now converted to a 4.5 tog duvet (much to hubby's annoyance!) I never suffered with night sweats till I had my third child, Caleb, in February. I thought it was just because I'd put on loads of weight I didn't realise it was a common thing till I read this bulletin board! Amazing what you find out eh?

edgarcat Sun 20-Apr-03 10:44:41

Message withdrawn

deegward Thu 24-Apr-03 21:03:35

I thought it was just me, and have been turning heating down etc. Didn't know it was connected to being a mommy! God I'm dim

codswallop Wed 02-Jul-03 18:36:52

I have just noticed that I havent had these for ages! Hoorah

Must have asted for 8 weeks I think

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: