Talk

Advanced search

Breastfeeding and general new mum advice please!

(5 Posts)
cazzafromleics Wed 11-Feb-09 12:51:14

This is the wrong place to post this I'm sure - will try mumsnet local in a min. However, I have a 'new mum friend in need' in the Shelton Lock area of Derby and I'm over in Leicester with my younguns. So anyone know of any new mum, baby yoga, La Leche League, new baby type meetings in the Shelton Lock area of Derby? My friend would be sooooooooooo happy if you clever mumsnetters have any suggestion, C x

giveusabreak Wed 11-Feb-09 13:04:47

La Leche run regular meetings in Derby City Centre and also at members' houses in the surrounding area. They were a really nice bunch when we used to go (bit far and my older child now too old for LLL meetings). They were very supportive through some nursing problems. The national number will be able to give you local leaders' details. 0845 1202918

cazzafromleics Wed 11-Feb-09 22:27:20

Thank you - will pass on x

LackaDAISYcal Wed 11-Feb-09 22:34:35

not sure how far away this is

or try the local branch of the NCT for their coffee mornings or bumps and babies meetings. Look on their website for what's on locally smile

cazzafromleics Thu 12-Feb-09 18:38:20

Thanks!!! Didn't think of NCT x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now