Talk

Advanced search

You know that thread on hipp organic scoop size? DP has been using the wrong one...

(2 Posts)
TheHopefullyAndTheIvy Tue 16-Dec-08 22:52:01

So DS has been having twice as much formula powder as he should (old scoop holds almost double the weight) for about 10 days.

He only has one bottle feed, in the night, of anything from 2-6oz (depending on hunger and my expressing success).

He's been really really constipated (now i know why!), only going twice in the past 10 days (his 'normal' is about every 2-3 days), and his poo has been the consistency of tar.

Obviously he will henceforth be having the appropriate amount, but should I (a) be doing anything to help clear what's in there or (b) worrying about anything?

(or (c) beating DP about the head with the kettle?)

MatNanPlusTINSEL Wed 17-Dec-08 11:44:38

Offer him extra breast feeds or water and i am guessing your DP feels bad enough, i use the new scoop with each package and wash and save the old scoop, but personally i would throw any old style scoops out today so the mix up can't happen again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now