Talk

Advanced search

bottle to cup trainer - confused first time mum!!

(4 Posts)
fairycakes Thu 10-Mar-05 17:33:42

i have just bought a tommee tippee easyflow bottle to cup trainer,(for 6 month dd) but i am unsure on how to go about doing the training - i thought there would be some advice in the packaging but there wasn't.

am i meant to use her normal teats first? do i do it with milk or just with water? do you get different sized spouts like you do teats?!

sorry if i am being really dense, any advice very much appreciated!!

hermykne Thu 10-Mar-05 17:44:04

just use it with water and the iedea is they get use to it as you bought it, no other teats necessary

tamula Thu 10-Mar-05 17:45:01

Just go for it!

Hold onto the cup to prevent too much coming out or baby choking their self on the new found flow of liquid!!

If you use it at least once a day by a week baby will should be fine and be able to hold itself.

fairycakes Mon 14-Mar-05 15:11:20

had a go, but she didnt get any out - i tried the beaker myself and you have to really bite down on the spout to get out any liquid - so changed to a 6 month spout thinking it would come out easier, but it doesnt seem to! any suggestions??

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: