Talk

Advanced search

We've spent weeks researching and testing breast pumps and bottles in real homes with real families. Read our baby feeding bottle and breast pump reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

A little boast

(7 Posts)
noolia Wed 29-Oct-08 08:59:20

Need to share my pleased with myself feelings (rl people not very interested). DD is 8 months and I'm still bfing! Yay grin! In the early days it was so hard, now it is easy and I'm way to lazy to stop. I had a 'target' of doing it for 5 months, seemed almost unbearable at the time!
That's all.

nellynaemates Wed 29-Oct-08 09:04:43

Congratulations!!

It doesn't feel real when I look back on the early days of BF when DS was attached to me all day long and I was worshiping at the altar of Lansinoh!

My son is exactly 11 months today and we're still going. It's so lovely that I have no intention of giving up any time soon. Particularly as winter's coming up and I want to give him as much immunity as I can.

Well done you

purplemonkeydishwasher Wed 29-Oct-08 09:09:10

awesome!

Jennysbean Wed 29-Oct-08 09:13:08

well done, My DD is 8 months and I am also still going although she only really wants to feed early morning and before bed, I still love it and am chuffed with myself too! Seems like a lifetime ago when it was all so traumatic and hard.....

ShowOfHands Wed 29-Oct-08 09:15:39

Well done you.

17 months in here. Stopping? Not on your nelly.

waitingtobloom Wed 29-Oct-08 10:03:16

Congratulations - feels good doesnt it!

WhereWolfTheWildThingsWere Wed 29-Oct-08 10:09:56

Well done.grin

Dd is eight months too, and managing about 10 bf a dayhmm.

She is a milkaholic.grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: