Talk

Advanced search

boobs and bras.... random question

(3 Posts)
nickymorris Wed 15-Oct-08 22:42:52

Was looking in my wardrobe this morning and it occurred to me that I can't think when I'm ever going to wear a 'normal' bra again...

And then it occured to me that maybe I couldn't wear any of my old bras again - will my boobs be permanantly bigger from breastfeeding - or smaller? And my ribcage measurement has gone up from 36 to 40 - will that go down over time (assuming I don't get fatter!)?

If my boobs are never going to be the size they were I'll give my old bras to charity and start again....

ANy thoughts?

N

onepieceoflollipop Wed 15-Oct-08 22:45:30

My boobs have got smaller (which I was happy with tbh) I think it varies from woman to woman. perhaps buy a couple of well fitting bras that fit now, and clear out the others from your drawers but store them somewhere for a while until you have stopped feeding, then reassess?

nickymorris Wed 15-Oct-08 22:48:30

Interesting.... I'll definitely throw away the least favourite of my old bras and drop hints to my husband to buy me new ones when they find their new level....!

Thanks

N

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now