Talk

Advanced search

Out of the mouths of .....

(8 Posts)
Prufrock Thu 03-Mar-05 17:54:40

Just thought I'd share a conversation I had with dd (2.10) this am. I am very proud of my educational efforts.

Dd "can I put your bra on Mummy"
Me "On me or on you"
Dd "on you mummy, I not got any boobies"
After putting on of said bra
Dd "when I am older I will have boobies too mummy then I can feed <ds> mummy milk as well"

HunkerMunker Thu 03-Mar-05 17:55:20

Oh, sweetheart! That's lovely!

cazzybabs Thu 03-Mar-05 17:56:51

Thats sweet.

My dd1(2.9) looked at my breat pump (or milking machine as its known in our house) and said "When I'm a woman I use that".

006 Thu 03-Mar-05 17:58:19

On our last farm holiday, my DD1 was v impressed by the cows feeding calves - apparantly just like mummy. I could see the similarity unfortunately!

NotQuiteCockney Thu 03-Mar-05 19:46:22

DS1's doll gets an invisible bottle of EBM, apparently from the little girl he's decided is the doll's mum.

janeybops Thu 03-Mar-05 19:50:02

my dd went to Nursery with 2 breast pads stuffed down her vest when ds was little and being bf!

Mum2Ela Thu 03-Mar-05 21:00:42

for some reason dd feeds her dollies by lifting up her top and sticking them to her belly button!

emkana Thu 03-Mar-05 21:46:54

That's really funny, prufrock - my dd1 said exactly the same to me the other day - how she would have breasts when she grew up and would be able to give milk to dd2 then! I even started a thread about it, but noone took any notice...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now