Talk

Advanced search

When do you become less starving / crave crap foods less??

(9 Posts)
Thankyouandgoodnight Tue 30-Sep-08 21:23:17

I'm fully BFing my 10 week old and am sure I'm actually putting weight on blush. I could eat a horse and mainly one made of chocolate blush. When does this stop???

StarlightMcKenzie Tue 30-Sep-08 21:29:07

Message withdrawn

liath Tue 30-Sep-08 21:32:39

I think when ds was onto solids. I didn't lose much weight at all the first 6 months or so but it came off without really trying in the second six months. I think i was less knackered then too which helped.

thehairybabysmum Tue 30-Sep-08 21:47:03

When i stopped!! Most of it did come off fairly easily then though.

jammi Tue 30-Sep-08 22:20:53

Message withdrawn

Tryharder Tue 30-Sep-08 22:21:18

glad to know it's not just me! I thought bf was supposed to make you thin but I am starving all the time. I've just eaten 2 thick slices of toast laden with peanut butter - only had dinner a couple of hours ago. DP has just offered me one of his cookies (the big ones with lots of choccy bits inside) - have declined - for the time being grin. DP has put on weight as well - the pair of us just sit watching TV all evening (me bf), feeding our faces with all the crap I buy from supermarkets. Have taken to buying charity shop clothes in large sizes 'cos none of my other clothes fit - this weight gain is only a temporary thing isn't it???

mawbroon Tue 30-Sep-08 22:39:19

I am still starving all the time from breastfeeding, and my ds will be 3 next month!!

I do eat less than I did in the beginning, but I still think it is a good bit more than most women my size.

However, despite eating like this, I lost all my baby weight (and more) after around a year.

Imagine how thin I would be if I ate sensible portions! shock

Tryharder Tue 30-Sep-08 23:40:59

My SIL was large when she got pregnant and all throughout her pregnancy- at least a size 20. I didnt see her for ages and ages after that and then saw her when her lo was about 9mo. I swear to God she was about a size 10. She put it down to bf as she's not the type to diet and she certainly wasnt bothered about being large before.

Romy7 Tue 30-Sep-08 23:44:59

when you die? i haven't been pg or bf for years, and still can't walk past a thorntons. is this a trick question?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now