Talk

Advanced search

Lindam Night and day feeding system, any good?

(6 Posts)
chipmonkey Sun 27-Feb-05 16:12:27

My sil is expecting baby soon, will be bottlefeeding, is it any good or should I get her something else?

Mum2Ela Sun 27-Feb-05 19:12:53

TBH chipmonkey I don't think its really worth the money. I bought one and used it about twice I think.

I found it much more effective to take bottles of cooled, boiled water up to bed with me and then add the powder to the milk when its time to feed baby. The water is already at room temperature then so doesn't really need to be warmed. Avent do a small plastic container that has 3 sections to put milk in. Its ideal too for daytime use as you don't need to worry about milk being kept for too long, and keeping it cold etc.

OK, have just re-read your message and realised its a pressie for your SIL so prob TMI!

How about a nice bottle bag to carry bottles in? I think Urchin do nice faux pony-print ones.

HappyMumof2 Sun 27-Feb-05 19:15:26

Message withdrawn

JulieF Sun 27-Feb-05 22:02:56

I had one, it was a waste of money. Do as Mum2Ela says and buy the plastic container to add to the cooled boiled water.

Surfermum Sun 27-Feb-05 22:32:29

I had a ToysRUs one and did find it useful, but I didn't know you could give babies room temperature milk! Also dd slept through the night from 5 weeks. I wouldn't bother with one again. What about a nice changing bag?

chipmonkey Mon 28-Feb-05 01:36:30

Thanks everyone, don't think I'll get that then, thinking cap back on!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now