Talk

Advanced search

isis iq uno or mini electric- quick pls!!

(6 Posts)
wontbepreggersagain Thu 18-Sep-08 11:07:11

right am at mil's- swing given up the ghost- need a new pump NOW as going to liverpool this eve and girls will need milk while i'm gone.

which oned out of these two would you go for- thats the choice at the local pharmacy!

missblythe Thu 18-Sep-08 11:12:51

I LOVED my Isis, bought one for a friend too, who is also a fan, Never tried any others though...

foxytocin Thu 18-Sep-08 11:13:58

not the mini elec. noisy and not v. efficient. cost too much for what you get.

forevared Thu 18-Sep-08 15:05:50

Hated Isis, had 3 over course of 2 babies. They kept breaking, didn't work properly or various other problems with them. Kept telling hubby NOT to buy them and to get something different, but he obviously didn't listen and bought the Isis every time! Pain in the a*! (Not hubby, Isis)

wontbepreggersagain Thu 18-Sep-08 15:17:53

well i bought the isis iq uno (electric) not as impressed with it as with my swing BUT i'll give it a bit more time to get used to it before it goes on ebay grin

LavenderTea Thu 18-Sep-08 15:31:22

I've had two isis iq. I like it quieter than the other and gentler on boobs, but both started making strange pumping rythyms of their own accord before finally stopping altogether.... Think they get a mind of their own...must be the iq thing....Buy it but keep the reciept and box for when you need to take it back in a month or two.

LTxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now