Talk

Advanced search

Are my boobs going to *still* be leaking when I go on holiday?!

(7 Posts)
Mum2Ela Wed 23-Feb-05 14:32:04

DS will be 4 months at the beginning of March and he is b/fed, although I sometimes express and he has ebm as I am partial to the odd night out / circuit traning etc.

I tend to wear breastpads for fear of leaking, tho they are not usually wet at the end of the day or, if they are, its only a little bit.

I am going on hokiday at the end of may (I know its a while away yet) but am scared of wearing a bikini in case my boobs leak. Surely they won't still be leaning then?

Is the fact that I am expressing interfering with my milk production, makin them leak occasionally?

x

lunavix Wed 23-Feb-05 14:34:14

I bf ds for two months (up until June this year - no longer due to his own health reasons)

They leaked for months and I still get the occassional squirty nipple thing. Wondering if it will ever end!

Sorry I can't be more use, just thought I'd share!

lunavix Wed 23-Feb-05 14:34:28

or last year rather!

Mum2Ela Wed 23-Feb-05 14:41:52

blimy lunarvix! You must be a milking machine for them still to be leaking!

Doesn't give me much hope then eh?!

beansprout Wed 23-Feb-05 14:49:04

Don't know the answer to your question, but impressed that you will be wearing a bikini! Leaking boobs would be the least of my worries!! Hope you enjoy your holiday (and have dry nips)

MarmaladeSun Thu 24-Feb-05 09:38:58

Hi Mum2Ela. You probably don't want to hear this, but DD is now just over 7 months old, and still BF and I still leak, sometimes a significant amount . I thought it'd stop by now, but no. But everyone's different so you never know. Have a great holiday though.

Mum2Ela Thu 24-Feb-05 14:06:41

Bugger! Not what I wanted to hear! Oh well, will just have to make sure my swimwear is patterned to hide leaks and be near the pool to dip in frequently!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: