Talk

Advanced search

What does your LO call it?

(12 Posts)
TinkerBellesMum Tue 09-Sep-08 22:33:26

Does your LO have a special name for your milk or breastfeeding?

Tink says "Me Me" took me awhile to figure it out, but I think I have! I say "Mummy milk" and I think she has started to connect it to Milkshake which is the only children's TV she watches. The theme tune is "Mama Mama Mama Mama me me me me more milkshake!" (try saying that so you can type it with no lyrics or music to listen to!)

sammysam Wed 10-Sep-08 11:13:32

We call it 'milkies'-not sure why-it just happened but dd never says it (though she can) but she sucks her breath in over and over again-very strange grin

Divvy Wed 10-Sep-08 11:22:48

My 18 month old, calls my boobs bot-bot, since i have been bf new baby.

she has come to me and pulled my top down gone to my breast and made sucking noises...

I feel a bit sorry for her, as only bf her for 1 week....

She still enjoys cuddle time with bottles of milk....

I have thought about.....but I havent

TinkerBellesMum Thu 11-Sep-08 20:09:00

Aren't littlies cute?

BlessThisMess Thu 11-Sep-08 23:43:49

My DD calls it 'hungry'. "I want hungry!" I guess that's because when she was rooting around I always used to say "oh, are you hungry?" And my norks are "hungries"!!

bythepowerofgreyskull Thu 11-Sep-08 23:44:24

boobie milk

Gingerbear Thu 11-Sep-08 23:45:49

ashamed to say 'boobie'

will try harder miss honest.......

charchargabor Fri 12-Sep-08 00:02:27

DD is 13 months and she calls it 'moany.' I have no idea why, she made it up herself1! grin

susiecutiebananas Fri 12-Sep-08 00:38:50

Mainly " Mirk " she can't quite say milk! She's early 20 months.

She occasionally still calls it 'LoLo' as I used to call it that when she was a bit younger and we were out and about.

Mirk is ok... its an improvement on "Muck", which she said for ages!!!!

S1ur Fri 12-Sep-08 01:00:59

either

'mummy. milk.' In a demanding tone.

Or more usually just,

'more'

He only has one or two bf feeds a day, at night. But 'more' was what he stuck with from early on.

S1ur Fri 12-Sep-08 01:02:56

I am going to slightly shame my sis. And I put this disclaimer that she is usually a fab, cool lovely gorgeous woman and only did this because her older ds started it!

He dcs have called it....

Boobie juice.

chloeb2002 Fri 12-Sep-08 03:00:28

ditto slur... my dd calls it boobie juice too.... normally very loudly decalring that ds wants boobie juice

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now