Talk

Advanced search

Breastfeeding Cushion - Has anyone tried the Bumbledoo Cushion from Toysrus?

(5 Posts)
browny Sat 30-Aug-08 12:24:00

Hi, I've been looking at all the different types of nursing cushions available out there, the Widgy looks really good but has anyone bought this one: www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/BruHome/BruFeeding/BruFeedingBreast/BruFeedingBreastAccessories/25742 7

If anyone can recommend a different type I'd be very grateful. Thanks! smile.

milkbeard Sat 30-Aug-08 22:01:27

hiya a bf cushion was what i wished i'd had last time with dd. this time have just brought a v shaped pillow for £6.99 from argos. SIL has one for her babe and said its brill. looked at ones in mothercare and babies r us and felt they seemed bit hard. hope this helps smile

JordTyler Sat 30-Aug-08 22:20:17

I have the one from Argos MB mentioned, i find it great. I see it more as support for me rather than DS. Which IMO is better, it can go round my back (its very long!?) is great for rugby hold and should last for years for yourself in bed. DP hates mine as he said i take up half the bed with it! HTH

browny Sat 30-Aug-08 23:00:54

Thanks so much for replying, I'll get the catalogue out grin.

kiwibella Sun 31-Aug-08 11:20:58

although I wished that I could get a 'proper' bf pillow, I have the same pillow from Argos and it worked fine. It's now in the cupboard... I fear that I would take up have the bed too JT!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now