Talk

Advanced search

periods returning?

(6 Posts)
figgis1 Fri 29-Aug-08 20:35:06

is this normal? still bf 7mnth old but for 3rd time now really feel like im gonna get period but nothings happened. got them back after 5mnths with dd1 then they just came none of this is it or isnt it business!

bethdivine Fri 29-Aug-08 21:02:01

hmm...didn't have the feeling they were going to come back then not, but mine didn't return till nearly a year. might be your body starting to think about it.

RedHead81 Sat 30-Aug-08 00:03:11

DS2 is 16+4wks and I've had this too - mind you i thought mine had come back at 6wks but i think it was just another bit of lochia - then at 11wks i thought i was about to have a period but that came to nothing and again a few days ago - seems to be every 5wks.

IAteDavinaForDinner Sat 30-Aug-08 00:05:31

I had period pain and spotting at 5 months but then no proper period until 8 months.

Feckin' hormones.

Are you at home or working? Looking back the long periods without BFing when i returned to work signalled a return to cycling for me.

RedHead81 Sat 30-Aug-08 00:11:12

i am expecting mine to return soon as DS2 is sleeping 12hrs at night sad

am not sad at amount of sleep! just sad that periods will shortly return

figgis1 Sun 31-Aug-08 08:42:41

i thought maybe it was my body getting ready for it but wasnt sure. im at home bf exclusively til 16wks then started some top ups cos v.slow weight gain became static but thats another story! have reduced amount of formula now tho, just has btl before bed. also had started to sleep through but then changed her mind so it could be that body was gettin ready for period then cos i started feedin through night again its delayin them again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now