Talk

Advanced search

Thankyou lovely mners

(4 Posts)
littlemisss Fri 29-Aug-08 15:58:09

Have just realised that I have been bf for 4 months today and it's only because of the help and support I've had on here.

It was f***g hell on earth for the first month and it was only stubborness and bloody mindedness that kept me going. The second month wasn't much better and I just kept telling myself - just try and get to the end of the summer. Came on here a few times for motivation and advice which really helped.

Anyway - now I love it. It's quick and easy and (touch wood) she is sleeping from 7 until 5 or 6. She's only on the 2nd centile but hey that's a whole other story. I never imagined keeping it up past 6 months but now I can't imagine stopping. I'm sre there will be more hurdles in the future but I'm sooooo glad I persevered..

So thanks to everyone on here

WilfSell Fri 29-Aug-08 15:59:01

Yay!

MerlinsBeard Fri 29-Aug-08 16:03:37

Well done you!

Am envy that your bf baby sleeps thru - mine still feeds ever hour and half- 2 hours at 6 months <wail>!

BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 29-Aug-08 16:08:42

Oh bless you

It's been a loooong time since I bf - DS2 now age 6 - but I recall with alarming clarity the struggle to establish bf.

Well done.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now