alux Fri 18-Feb-05 21:12:43

three cheers for the President of Venezuela pictured

here

alux Fri 18-Feb-05 21:13:11

oops, I need to try that again.

Socci Fri 18-Feb-05 21:14:06

Message withdrawn

moondog Fri 18-Feb-05 21:15:24

Can't see it, but three cheers for whoever it is. My biggest revelation? Noone actually cares or notices!! I couldave fed half the Man U team and the world would have remained none the wiser..

alux Fri 18-Feb-05 21:16:24

fingers crossed

moondog Fri 18-Feb-05 21:23:12

I thought that that it was going to be the actual president b/feeding!!
Lovely picture. Happily,having lived in the South pacific as a child, am very used to that sort of thing.

highlander Fri 18-Feb-05 21:24:16

I quite fancy the idea of the 'over the top' boob option, rather than having to pull clothing up. Not sure how well it would go down though...

highlander Fri 18-Feb-05 21:25:00

there's no way my DS would latch on with all those people around

bobbybob Sat 19-Feb-05 08:17:50

Is that what people mean by "flaunting" whilst breastfeeding?

NotQuiteCockney Sat 19-Feb-05 08:19:27

highlander, my sons wouldn't either, past a certain age, unless they were very hungry or unhappy. I expect this woman's kid (who certainly looks reasonably old) was pretty annoyed before she got stuck on.

alux Sun 20-Feb-05 19:00:40

In Latin America and the Caribbean this is not flaunting. It is a baby having a meal and no one bats an eye. Well, maybe a few men who want to admire a breast, with or without attachment.

Pity the UK is not so blasé about it.

Twiglett Sun 20-Feb-05 19:02:35

this was posted and discussed a few days ago

alux Sun 20-Feb-05 19:05:02

excellent. never saw it as I have had a busy half term and just this weekend found the time to play on the computer a bit.

Flossam Sun 20-Feb-05 19:05:21

'flaunting'

sacha3taylor Sun 20-Feb-05 19:10:11

I was shocked a few months ago i heard that Boots had changed their pollicy on breastfeeding! Any mum who wished to do so, was allowed to feed their baby in the shop and not have to go into the mother and baby room! Anyone who complained was basically told that if they diddn't like it then they could leave and they would not disturb a mother whilst feeding! I have breastfed all three of my children and have never worried about doing so in public. I have always been discreet and although i have a rather large chest, i always made sure i diddn't show too much! I would have been horrified if anybody had ever said anything too me or asked me too stop feeding my baby, after all is this not the most natural thing in the world!!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now