Talk

Advanced search

When is the London picnic? Who is going? What do I wear?.....

(14 Posts)
Kyte Thu 17-Jul-08 07:08:11

Hiya,

DS and I want to come to the London picnic but I've got lost in the myriad of conversations on the thread. Can someone let me know:

1) When it is (day & time because someone has a blog saying it's on Friday but I thought it was on Monday)

2) Who is going (Feeling like I'm going to be a billy no mates)

3) Do I wear particular thing/colour etc?

Thanks!

theSuburbanDryad Thu 17-Jul-08 07:20:37

Hi Kyte. smile

The breastfeeding picnic "Protect My Baby Protect Me" is on Monday the 21st. I have no idea who else is coming from MN but I know we have quite a contingent coming up from Bedfordshire! If you want to meet at the Tube station we can go together so you don't look like billy no mates, although I'll be going at 12.

It starts at 12 and we'll be there till around 4ish, or as long as people want to stay.

There's no specific dress code - if you have a breastfeeding top you'd like to wear then feel free, but we're not co-ordinating colours or anything (too much hassle! wink)

BouncingTurtle Thu 17-Jul-08 07:23:01

More [http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/1364/554698 info here]]

Hey UD - how are you feeling?

Kyte Thu 17-Jul-08 07:27:55

Meeting up sounds good. smile I'm coming into Waterloo. Which tube station will you be meeting at? I'll be wearing a black bf top and I have dark curly shortish hair and glasses and ds will be in a sling.

theSuburbanDryad Thu 17-Jul-08 07:32:36

I'm coming from Baker Street but will happily meet up at the Westminster Tube?

BT - still feeling v sick, and ds is being a little shit challenging.

Kyte Thu 17-Jul-08 07:53:03

Westminster tube sounds good to me. I'll be outside by the entrance that faces parliament square. Just let me know what time you'll be around.

Hope you feel better soon. ((hugs))

theSuburbanDryad Thu 17-Jul-08 07:54:09

I'll be aiming to get there for just before 12.

Kyte Thu 17-Jul-08 08:19:52

See you there smile

morgangee Thu 17-Jul-08 22:08:59

On the London picnic, there has been a full update of details on getting there etc on..

one-of-those-women.blogspot.com/2008/06/breastfeeding-picnic-2008.html

Scroll down past all the reginal invites.

I'm wearing a large hat!!!

breadandroses Fri 18-Jul-08 21:00:16

I can come.

With twins.

But I'll only feed them one at a time.

Bet my fkn MP won't come.

theSuburbanDryad Fri 18-Jul-08 21:01:50

Oooooh twins!! <<melts>>

Kyte Sat 19-Jul-08 17:32:29

I've just found out there's a picnic happenening just near me, rather than going to London, I think we'll go there. Hope that's ok?

youcannotbeserious Sat 19-Jul-08 17:33:56

Can I come along? Can I bring a dog?

Can I tag aong with someone please?

KelaH Sun 20-Jul-08 09:20:41

I will be going to London, coming in to Waterloo, happy to meet up with anyone who wants.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now