Talk

Advanced search

Anyone tried Kendamil organic infant milk?

(9 Posts)
SassyPants87 Sat 02-Jan-21 23:28:15

Hiya, thinking of transitioning my 3 month old EBD baby onto formula and was thinking of using Kendamil. Has anyone used it and think it's any good? I think it appeals to me the most as it's organic, British made and contains plant based omega 3 and I know fish oil can sometimes be harder for babies to tolerate

Thanks!

OP’s posts: |
SassyPants87 Sat 02-Jan-21 23:28:38

EBF*

CutsOffCorners Sat 02-Jan-21 23:29:59

Sounds like an advert to me but ok hmm

I haven't tried it. But I've heard of it. It will meet the UK legal standards for formula milk so just buy some and try it, if it suits your baby then carry on. Nobody can tell you what will work for your baby, they're all individuals smile

Countdowntonothing Sat 02-Jan-21 23:30:58

We used it when I went back to work but only 1 bottle a day (he was 11 months so i still fed before/after work). I agree it's the most ethical but none are really completely ethical.

Although if bfing is going well, I wouldn't rock the boat unnecessarily.

daimbar2030 Fri 08-Jan-21 20:34:38

I swapped to kendamil organic last week from c&g, my LO has reflux and struggles with wind and irregular bm and he has been like a changed baby!
Brings his wind up better, more settled, regular bm. I would definitely recommend it!

yankeedoodledandee Fri 08-Jan-21 20:35:42

Sounds like an advert to me but ok

Almost certainly.

SassyPants87 Sat 09-Jan-21 23:15:39

@CutsOffCorners @yankeedoodledandee not an advert just genuinely asking due to things people have said such as the comment from @daimbar2030

Sheleg Sun 10-Jan-21 00:49:21

Full of chemicals. Just carry on BFing.

loveisanopensore Tue 12-Jan-21 19:37:01

Sheleg

Full of chemicals. Just carry on BFing.

Everything is made of chemicals. Everything.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in