Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

anyone ever hear of another flaming growth spurt at 5mo? its not on the standard list!!

(5 Posts)
jellybelly25 Wed 03-Oct-07 13:49:04

tbh i could do without this there is far too much to do! sitting looking around at shoppinjg strewn across hallway half put away since delivery at 11am!

tizzwhizz Wed 03-Oct-07 14:44:33

My ds went through one at about 5.5 months distinctly remember it, it was the night before I went back to work. Does end eventually.smile

puffylovett Wed 03-Oct-07 23:12:31

i think ds started at about 4.5 months and it's still going on at 7 months ! Lol !!!

<scuttles away muttering insanely to self... >

you'll get through it/ the shopping can wait, honest !

soremummy Wed 03-Oct-07 23:44:55

21 week old doing this to me atm, thought it was just me that was going through hell!! gonna stick with it though and no one ever died from an untidy house as far as I know so long as fridge stuff put away I would just ride it out.

jellybelly25 Thu 04-Oct-07 10:07:44

babies have impeccable timing... we have a relative arriving from south africa today and i really want to make her room look like a welcoming haven not a troll's cave!

lol @ puffy

yeah i managed to get most of the freezer.fridge stuff in just about, I tend to order more than actually fits in there hmm

shes a little thing too, not a big chubber, she eats like one though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now