Talk

Advanced search

Small Suction Bowl?

(4 Posts)
NoDanger Fri 18-Oct-19 16:10:58

Hi, I’m trying to let my one year old start learning to use cutlery but she is a fan of flinging her plate/bowl off the tray. I have bamboo bamboo suction plates which are great for stopping this when she has finger foods but now I want a bowl that I can give her yoghurt and other soft foods out of.

The problem is that every suction bowl I can find is far too big, I’d like it with quite a small diameter but deep so that she has plenty of food to dip her spoon into. With the size of the ones I’m finding, her food would be a tiny puddle in the bottom that she’d be chasing around.

Has anyone had any luck with finding a smaller suction bowl? I’m ideally looking for something closer to 6cm across as opposed to 12cm which seems to be the standard

OneShotFinch Fri 18-Oct-19 16:27:58

Nuby do this set. The middle and smallest ones might work

https://nuby-uk.com/weaning-tableware-c8/tableware-c55/3-x-stackable-suction-bowls-p127/s192?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=3-x-stackable-suction-bowls-w5368&utm_campaign=product%2Blisting%2Bads&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI15mlio-m5QIVSMDeCh3neApVEAQYCiABEgLXuvD_BwE

NoDanger Fri 18-Oct-19 20:18:02

Thank you oneshotfinch, I’ll give those a go smile

blueskiesbrighteyes Fri 18-Oct-19 20:20:57

The bamboo bamboo bowl is pretty small. The diameter is a lot smaller than the plate (I have both)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »